Sunset House
Built 1903
Original Name in 1903 - "Burcotte"
Designed by Philip Coles Palin

1871 - 1957

Date Brick
This brick is located in the side of the front left corner of the house.
Click on the pictures for a larger version of the picture.

Send mail to the Webmaster with questions or comments about this web site.

Return To Previous Page Home

Last Edited February 08, 2018

Copyright 2007-2018 SOLRSWAT  All Rights Reserved.